Save App to Device
What does the app do?
- It uses your current location to find nearby service providers such as senior services, a medical supply store, an interpreting agency, or a wheelchair transport service.
- It provides an automated triage checklist for providing assistance in many situations for people with access and functional needs.
- It includes CPSI developed training information on inclusive emergency preparedness and response.
- It provides training videos that illustrate some of the experiences of people with various access and functional needs or disabilities.
This app is also for those who just want to better understand people with disabilities and access and functional needs. The app will provide the following resource and job aid information:
- Essential tips for various Access and Functional Needs (AFN) groups
- Disaster preparedness & response tips for AFN groups
- Resources: Including how to find local contacts for service providers
- Videos of assistive devices used by people with AFN and people with disabilities
- First aid tips and information
Download the introductory version of this app for only $0.99. This app is a work in progress as we all learn to better serve the community. Regular updates and changes will be made to benefit the user at no additional cost.
Development is in progress for the Android phones as well.
For the iPhone app currently available, go to: