Save App to Device
Criminal Justice In-Service Registration
How to Register
Browse class listings under Public Safety column at http://spcollege.augusoft.net/.
Most agencies request that individuals do not register themselves individually, instead submitting course brochure through chain of command.
- Course brochures are available to print under each course description. Forwarding of class description is also available online. Begin process early as classes fill up quickly.
- Agency training department will register student online and process payment, if necessary.
- If you have any problems or questions regarding registration, email contact on brochure or call 727-341-4500.
- Register with SPC registration form at 8 a.m. on the first day of the program.
- Return check payment to:
Southeastern Public Safety Institute
St. Petersburg College
3200 34 Street South
St. Petersburg, FL 33711
Most programs are held at the St. Petersburg College Allstate Center at 3200 34th Street South, St. Petersburg. Programs may be held at local agencies, and selected hotels and beach resorts at other times. Be sure to check the class brochure for the exact location.
The SEPSI Allstate Center is located near several Hotels and Motels.
Casual clothing is suggested for all sessions. Please DO NOT wear tank tops, shorts, open-toed shoes or offensive T-shirts.
Program brochures are available to print under each course description online at http://spcollege.augusoft.net/. Forwarding of class description is also available online.
Agency Specific Training fee schedule beginning October 1, 2015
- Firing Range: Flat rate fee of $15.00 per person during normal business hours M‐F (8am‐5pm) (No hour minimum, 4 person minimum)
- Firing Range: After hour rate, $15.00 per person plus $31.78 per hour (5pm‐10pm)
- Driving Range: $10.00 per hour per person, 1 hour minimum, 4 person minimum
- Shoot House: $10.00 per hour per person, 1 hour minimum, 4 person minimum
- Defensive Tactics Mat room: $10.00 per hour per person, 1 hour minimum, 4 person minimum-must pay for a minimum of 4 students
- Driving Pad Cone set up: $50.00